(1) Eye-catching – it is most important to draw the attention of the audience among the many scenes. Researches show that the digital signage with “dynamic information” may not only draw more attention of the audience, they also have more easily available information and measures.
(2) Focusing – At each play point, fixed information on your dynamic changes will be sent to your target audience,
(4) Cost-effectiveness – it reduces the print or static media production costs and costs for each modification for the product changes and saves the expensive printing and distributions costs. Electronic information editing and production can be completed in the room. There is no heavy logistic work and no more time losses to reprint outdated or wrong materials.
(5) Universality – Digital signage provides a functionally powerful solution from the menu tablet, to the company lobby and airport to deliver information to you.
(6) Centralized – hundreds and thousands of display contents from all over the world can be controlled from a central position, to ensure the display quality and the consistency of the display contents. Meanwhile, it can ensure the use of the minimum resources for the operation of your digital signage network.
(8) Easy to manage - through the planning and scheduling tools in the ContentManager software based on B/S architecture, the management and control of your network will be simplified, and will minimize the resources required, while providing control and maintenance to your network.